Travel from Bournemouth to visit mysterious Stonehenge and enter to Salisbury Cathedral
where you will see the famous Magna Carta
Check in: 8:45am
Meeting Point: Bournemouth Pavilion, Westover Road, Bournemouth, BH1 2BU.
Arrival to Stonehenge : 11:30am approx.
Depart Stonehenge : 1:00pm
Arrive at Salisbury to visit Salisbury Cathedral : 1:30pm approx.
Free time for lunch
Depart from Salisbury : 4:00pm
Return to to Bournemouth: 5:30pm approx.
• To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, please visit https://www.goldentours.com/covid-19
• You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
• During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
• Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
• This is an unescorted tour, you will explore each attraction at your own pace.
Wander around the World Heritage Site and be captivated by this unique creation. The monument first took shape 5,000 years ago.and its purpose has been the subject of an abundance of theories; was it designed as a religious temple, an astronomical clock or even a Bronze Age burial ground? Decide for yourself whilst discovering the history of this mysterious monument.
Sample the splendour of Salisbury! Soaring into the skyline, the spire of Salisbury Cathedral stands at a whooping 123m (404ft)! Erected 800 years ago, the revolutionary spire is considered one of the leading examples of Early English architecture. Mixing the old with the new, discover the fantastic font, the latest addition to the cathedral. Designed by William Pye, its sculptured splendour mirrors those which reside at Highgrove, the residence of Prince Charles. Marvel at the Magna Carta! See the famous agreement made between King John and his barons at Runnymede in 1215, which lies in the Chapter House.
You can choose to add either entry tickets to both Stonehenge and Salisbury Cathedral or to just Stonehenge